What is Affiliate Marketing Business?


Affiliate Marketing is where you get to sell other people’s products on the internet for a commission.  The people whom you get to promote their products or services are called the merchants or vendors, while you who wants to promote their product is called an affiliate.

From my extensive research on various internet business opportunities you can grab, affiliate marketing seems to be the most profitable business you can start with zero capital and make cool cash monthly.

In Nigeria, we have several online shopping merchants paying commissions between 2% - 9% on each sale you initiate online. All you need to do is register with them as an affiliate, promote their products on your blog and get paid for sales referral.

The sweetest part of this business is that they handle payment processing, shipping and delivery while you get paid for initiating the transaction.

Your commission keeps increasing even when you are sleeping or offline as long as you leverage on Google traffic system, which I teach my students in our live internet marketing webinars, to attract buying visitors.


A lot of people make a good living off affiliate marketing and in this blog, I will be teaching you the following:
1.   How I Choose the right and best affiliate product to promote and make money.
2.   Registering with an Affiliate Program provider
3.   How I made my first affiliate sales in less than 30 days or less
4.   How to receive your money here in Nigeria
5.   How I moved my blog to Google first page and double my affiliate income
6.   How I pick buyers’ keyword – this secret will surely multiply your business sales
7.   Top 3 Affiliate Income Bloggers in Nigeria you should follow now.
8.   Google Adsense Vs Affiliate Marketing – Which is the best for Nigerian Bloggers

Get Latest Affiliate Income Tips, Enter your email address:

Delivered by The Internet CEO

No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment