My Monthly Income Report - May 2014

Once a month, I write a detailed report about my online earnings from Jumia affiliate marketing program. I always begin by describing the things I did within the previous month that might have an impact on my income. Then, I breakdown the sources of my affiliate marketing income to the cent and always finish with what product category brought in most sales.

Here is my affiliate income for May 2014 - 
Blog - ComputerAccountingBlog
Traffic - 110,206 page views



From the snapshot, you will see that I sold N324, 031.91 as at 31st of May 2014 and realized N49,564.46 as confirmed and paid commission.

Top product by sales
No doubt, mobile phone is the top selling product in Nigeria which accounted for 52% of sales and 88% of commission received in same period followed by Computing - Laptop accessories.

What I did to generate sales on my blog
I am a big time supporter of keywords and product review posts which is the core secret of my affiliate income and all my blog traffic for the period in review came from Google search engine and Nairaland which is a clear sign that people search before they buy and if they find your blog, sales is guaranteed.

Feel free to share ask questions and share your opinion

Get Latest Affiliate Income Tips, Enter your email address:

Delivered by The Internet CEO

No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment